Re: Fuck

No I can't @Bree-RO
Builder

Ok @Bree-RO got one 

Loving

Mod Squad

@j95 Tooooo true. When you think of loving, do you reflect on siblings/ro crew etc? Smiley Happy

Builder

@Bree-RO i feel like i have so much love to give and my siblings are just the best and i just want to squeeze them so tight, they are so cute and gah i love them almost as much as i love my dogs!! (im kidding - they cannot be compared). I'd do anything for them. I don't think i've ever felt that love with anyone the way i do with them. i want to play with them all the time, all of the time!! i could go on and on all day about how awesome they are
Mod Squad

That was lovely to read @j95 Smiley Happy So cool to hear that. Reminds me of this quote...

"In your light, I learn how to love" - Rumi

Builder

Yep pretty much @Bree-RO they've taught me a lot about how to love and they have helped me grow a tonne.
Sometimes at night time, i want to give them all a hug and hold them so tightly, that my pillow has to take it instead hahaha Smiley Tongue I can't even explain it, it's like ah you are the best and I want to hug you and love you and hear you laugh all the time
Casual scribe

Hi yes I would be interested int that thanks

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors