Mod

Getting through the next few hours

[ Edited ]

Dad is such an abusive fucking asshole who thinks he can treat me like a piece of shit. Everything is so unbelievably fucking shit and the pain is never going to end. I'm not calling a stupid helpline either I just need to get through the next few hours until I see my psych. Fucking hell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

Re: I want to die

Hey @lokifish how can we help you get through the next few hours? Do you need to talk or distract?   Sorry things are so hard right now Smiley Sad

Community Manager

Getting through the next few hours

Also i edited the topic title, i don't want to dismiss that this is how you feel right now though.

Mod

Re: Getting through the next few hours

I need to work out healthier ways of dealing with these feelings than hurting myself. I got a muffin and a drink from the kitchen so that's a start, but I'm just so fucking sick of it all. Dying seems easier at the moment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

@lokifish are you going to be safe? Can you get help if you can't be safe right now?

It sounds like the muffin and a drink is a dang good start, simple things like tasty food can make a big difference Smiley Happy 

Can i just check, in another thread you mentioned filling some scripts at the chemist. Sometimes some medications can make us feel really shit if we miss a few doses in a row. Could you be feeling particularly low because of something like that? Maybe not, but always good to rule things like that out Smiley Happy

Mod

@Ben-RO Part of me doesn't want to be safe but I've got Millie inside, and I could never do anything horrible while she's around. I've got enough medication to last until tomorrow morning - I just like to be organised and get stuff early so I don't run out. Don't want to break guidelines, but tbh it's probably good that I don't have more right now.

Mod

I'm gonna try putting some Big Bang Theory on and chilling on the couch for a while. Maybe some colouring too, hmm...

Mod

@lokifish dogs can be wonderful supports Smiley Happy Have you finished any of the colouring books you bought the other day?
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng nah I haven't. I'm making myself some lunch now (at 2:30... bit late) and then I'll need to leave soon because of school traffic Smiley Sad

Mod

I still feel crap and now I have a headache Smiley Sad

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors