Mod

Re: Getting through the next few hours

@lokifish school traffic is the worst, isn't it. When I left uni this morning, I went straight past the school and at the roundabout there were cars all backed up (luckily for me, I was going straight, not right so I didn't get caught Smiley Tongue)

Have you had plenty of water today? I also find that ponytails can give me headaches. Hopefully it goes away soon Smiley Happy
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng yeah I hate it, and also because the speed limit is 40km/h until 4pm. Glad you didn't get caught this morning though Smiley Happy The headache is likely because I've just started my period (which also explains why my emotions are fucked up at the moment too). At least I'm on the pill otherwise it'd be even worse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Hope the headache goes away soon @lokifish. Sorry to hear today's been so hard and your dad's making things worse right now. Did you mention you're going to see your psychologist this afternoon? Heart

Mod

I totally get where you're coming from. Thank goodness for modern medicine Smiley Very Happy
Hopefully the traffic isn't too bad for you this afternoon though, I got stuck on traffic on the highway coming to uni and it's not fun at all Smiley Tongue
Mod

@DruidChild thank you Smiley Happy yeah I have a 4:30 appointment so will probably leave in a minute

@N1ghtW1ng ooh yeah highway traffic is no fun! I should be okay going there, it's coming home that I'll be in peak hour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Hope your psychologist is helpful and you don't get caught in traffic @lokifish! Smiley Happy

Builder

@lokifish thinking of you. Hope the appointment helps.
Mod

@lokifish hope the appointment went okay. Sorry to hear today was really hard for you Smiley Sad
Mod

The appointment was hard as always but was actually really helpful. I had a lot of trouble talking about stuff, but that ended up being a good thing in a way because it prompted a discussion about why I find it hard to open up.

Also I'm going to make a follow-up thread a bit later in response to this and some other posts I've made recently.

Mod

Follow up thread sounds great @lokifish, your reflection in this post is really awsome. I dont know if that sentence makes sense but I think it's super hard to do that so just wanted to highlight it!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors