Builder

Re: Help figuring out a centrelink problem

Yeah I think I'll be ok with this trip, like yes it does suck but my GP appointment is/was my main struggle. I can definitely go to Centrelink, and hopefully there isn't too many people.
The steps could work for my doctors appointment though
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

It's just like when though??
- Do I leave trade school early on Friday?
- Do I want until my next RDO?
- or do I go today and abandoned the stuff I've already started.
Why can't places be open my convinient hours
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

hey @j95, centrelink sucks ive had issues with them as well. One of the ladies that i spoke to there told me the best time to call their hotline number is like as soon as it opens at 8am (maybe check when it opens) but if you call at like 7:58am and are put in the que they usually speak to you pretty soon after that. 

Is that something thats possible to fit in? If that doesnt work then we can work out when will be a better time to go into the office?

Builder

Yeah I can try but I leave home for work at 6:30 every morning
Mod

How did you go with this @j95?

Builder

@Stealth_ninja they are saying I need to apply to get ABSTUDY again so annoying!! Why do I need to reapply nothing has changed!
Mod

What! What was there reason for making you reapply @j95? Is it something to do with uni? Smiley Sad

Builder

@Stealth_ninja I'm not sure. I don't go to uni but there is TAFE component to my apprenticeship if that's what you mean

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar