Super frequent scribe

Re: Help getting through today

T- TIP THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR FACE

I- INTENSE EXERCISE

P- PACED BREATHING

P- PAIRED MUSCLE RELAXATION

Community Manager

Hey this is even better than normal TIP! Which is missing the Paced Breathing step!

P.s you got through yesterday! HOORAY!

Maybe we should keep this thread for you to talk through steps when things are tough. What do you reckon @scared01?

I think you did really well and worked really hard yesterday Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

See sexual abuse thread @Ben-RO
Community Manager

@scared01 I think it's important for us to use a thread like this to work through tough times and the other thread or threads like it to talk about specific issues and to learn how to solve problems. That way we kind keep the keeping outselves safe conversations separate from the other conversations, which is really important.

Sooooo how can we help today?

Super frequent scribe

i dont know

i just want to run away and escape.

everything is my fault

Community Manager

@scared01 can you just run away for half an hour or an hour? Get some space?

The first part of working through problems is to get really good at getting back down from the really stressed out  bits, or back up from the really low points. You're getting the hang of that!

What do you feel like is your fault? What do you mean by everything is your fault? Did you make a mistake? It's okay to make mistakes!

Super frequent scribe

just when i thought i was ok BAM nope!
Nothing i ever do is good enough.
Its my fault im tired. Its my fault im lazy. Its my fault my fault MY FAULT
Oh and now im a shite sister because im tired to go feed the stupid horses today. I told mum to take them down to feed them and she gave me the i don't think so look. I cant dissapoint them but its my fault

Super frequent scribe

crap doesnt begin to describe what im feeling. and its not just for a moment its my life.
i was once told my eyes use to sparkle and they use to be a brighter blue and recently when i went to get them checked by an iridologist she said theres no sparkle there at all and shes very concerned. it looks like the lights have gone out and non ones home. the colour of my eyes ar dull and thye lok almost lifeless.
the struggle never stops, the hurt never stops, the guilt and grief never stop. everything is my fault and i cant see an end to it any more

Community Manager

@scared01 so to paraphrase and try and understand things a little; you're feeling like the life and energy has gone out of you. You're feeling guilty about something but also like you're grieving something you lost. Finally you feel very tired of feeling that way.

Something i noticed here is it also seems like it's very hard for you to see things in a different way right now. It seems like you're a little bit stuck in thinking about how bad everything is and dwelling on that a little. Is that about right?

Super frequent scribe

yes @Ben-RO pretty much

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count