Builder

Help getting through tonight

[ Edited ]

I don't know if this is the right thread but I feel like my head is about to explode and also I'm so anxious and everything is like ahh but I don't know what happened to make me feel so out of control I was ok

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Re: Learning to swim when the surf's up

I don't care who it is but somebody please help somebody
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 It sounds like things are really terrifying right now. I reckon extreme anxiety can actually feel so scary like you might just lose your mind. Ask yourself (see if you can find an answer) "what do I need the most this second?" Let us know how you're going and think about what you might need??

Builder

I feel like I'm going to die @TOM-RO
Builder

I dot now wha I need t most I think I jut need to breathe I cant breathe @TOM-RO theres nothing there
Mod Squad

@j95 it's the worst when that feeling creeps up out of nowhere. If nothing else - I want to remind you that you are actually safe - (unless there's something bad happening that I'm not aware of!). That's kind of what anxiety does though. it's a trickster that makes us believe that there's life threatening danger or something dreadfully wrong happening and it's a load of ....dung because its' not true. This is just the perfect thread for you right now....I was honestly thinking that even just watching your breath is actually enough but I'm glad you came up with that yourself! This WILL pass I would put money on it ...(and then be very rich)

Builder

Will it because I don't feel like this is going to end @TOM-RO it's so tight what if I die from not breathing i feel so sick
Builder

What if mum gets allowed out then she comes to my house to hurt me her friend mightwhat if I can't go to work tomorrow or I die in my sleep because I stop breathing.
Mod Squad

Terrifying thoughts @j95 so I can fully appreciate that those worries would trigger fear. All I'll say for now is - do your best not to follow those thoughts now(yes can be easier said than done). Try and watch your breath as you suggested...See how you go for tonight - minute by minute is need be! 

Builder

I can't do that @TOM-RO I feel so sick

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors