Mod Squad

Re: Home

okay great, do you mind letting us know what agreement/plan you came up with for your safety (if you did)?

Builder

We didn't really come up with a plan, I just have to use my safety plan. I didn't tell her how bad the thoughts were just that they were there tbh though.
Community Manager

@redhead i think it's really important to let your case manager and maybe a doctor know how  bad the thoughts are. Are you okay with doing that?

Builder

@Ben-RO what's the point it won't change anything.
Community Manager

Wellll i still think you should @redhead and i definitely think it would change things, because there's probably a bunch of stuff the people can do to help you get through this okay, but they can't if they don't know about how worried you actually are Smiley Sad

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Do they have step up step down programs in your State?

Builder

@Ben-RO they have step up step down but it's never been an option for me.
And I don't think I'll be able to talk to my case manager before discharge anyway.
And what's the point of being safe. I've been trying to pick my life back up since I nearly died in November but I don't see the point. Yes I just started uni today and my future could be different but it's too hard. I want to give up...
Community Manager

We can help you if you're ready to explore solutions and things like that. If things are too tough right now it's time to get extra help @redhead

It seems like right now it's very hard to focus on the future.  That means you gotta tell the people who can help you stay safe.

Builder

@Ben-RO no one can help keep me safe.

I called scbs and it was useless. I'm angry now. I want to die tomorrow.
Mod Squad

Hey @redhead this sounds like a rough time - worried about you, I am going to send you an email; speak soon.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors