Builder

Re: I hate Eheadspace

I'm so angry
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

And they don't listen to me
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

It's okay to be angry @j95. not very fun, but a totally okay. You've been badly hurt by these people. It's what we do with the anger that matters.

Builder

I don't know what to do with it want them to apologise this isn't fair @Ben-RO
Builder

I can't take it anymore
Builder

Nobody listens to me not even the people that are supposed to be there for me
Community Manager

It's going to take some time to work through this @j95 and hurting them or being so angry that you feel like hurting them is just going to end up causing a great deal of harm to you which would suck and i'd be very sad if you got hurt, or hurt someone else. You have put together some pretty sweet goals with us, could this be a time to start working on the things you're committing to?

Builder

But I'm so angry I can't @Ben-RO
Builder

I am going to scream
Community Manager

@j95 if you need to scream right now, scream, grab a pillow and scream into that if you don't want to freak out the doggos.

I think it'd also be good if you did something to help yourself cool off a bit, because I'm worried about you. But only if you're ready to do that.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors