Builder

Re: I hate Eheadspace

Well I don't know what to do I'm too pissed off
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

So angry that I can feel taking over every part of me
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Start with a scream into a pillow, then go have a glass of water. Can you have a go at that for me?

Builder

[ Edited ]

Builder

Fine
Community Manager

Thank you for having a go at that @j95. I know it's not exactly what the anger makes you feel like doing right now.

Next perhaps we can think about some outlets for the anger energy that don't get you hurt. If you're up for that? I don't want to add pressure here cause i can hear how tough things are right now! So let me know if you want to have a go at that.

Community Manager

How're you feeling @j95?

Builder

Almost the same as I did before @Ben-RO
Community Manager

That's okay @j95 we're gonna have to chip away at this.

Now i think- if you're ready- we should do something that helps you work through some of the energy from the anger. But we could also keep talking about the source of the frustration if that's what you need right now.

Two options, what you wanna do?

Builder

I want to talk about the source of the anger @Ben-RO can I choose the option later if I find the first choice too difficult

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count