Community Manager

Re: I hate Eheadspace

Yep of course @j95

I'd also recommend chatting for a bit about it, but then planning a break too, like maybe in 30 mins you could go for a ride, surf, anything physical that helps you turn that energy into something else, like getting a bit fitter or doing something you love.

Builder

Yeah ok @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Alright we have been chatting for a whole hour. Is it time for a break and to do something healthy to burn some anger energy soon? Or do you feel like you can't let it go yet?

I know I need to recharge my brain batteries! 

Builder

Can't let it go @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

When was the last time you ate food or drank some water? What was the last physical thing you did ?

Builder

The last time I had some water was like 2 hours ago when you wanted me to @Ben-RO the only thing I have eaten was toast this morning that's it and I can't remember the last physical last thing I did it was yesterday I think
Community Manager

Community Manager

Okay i am cool with chatting a bit more, maybe like 10 minutes, but then i think it's really important that you go look after your health by eating and drinking some water because i'm worried about you @j95 and i want you to look after yourself!

Builder

Yeah ok sounds good @Ben-RO
Builder

IM SO ANGRY!!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors