Builder

Re: I hate Eheadspace

[ Edited ]

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I can't take this anymore!!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Hey @j95 what's going on for you right now? I'm going to email you for a chat.

Builder

I'm getting angrier and angrier by the minute
Builder

[ Edited ]

I want to fucking hurt myself so badly I can't even feel it anymore because that's all I'm worth

Mod

Hey @j95, I'm so sorry you had such an awful time getting help from eheadspace. It sounds like you were in a really bad place yesterday and not getting the support you needed. 

Did you hurt yourself yesterday? And how are you feeling today?

Builder

I feel like hurting myself tnight tonight @safari93
Mod

[ Edited ]

@j95 Is there anything you could try so that you don't hurt yourself? It must be pretty hard for you at the moment, since you haven't been receiving the support you needed, but maybe if there's something that has worked for you in the past you could try that?

I just read that you've tried a few things earlier on this week when you were feeling angry, did they help?

Builder

Its my own fault I'm not receiving the support I need @safari93 I shouldn't of stopped seeing my counsellor, such a fucking idiot god I'm dumb
Mod Squad

Hey @j95 What's on your mind tonight? 

Are you safe at the moment so we can talk?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors