Mod

Re: I hate Eheadspace

@j95 the way eheadspace responded to your emails doesn't have anything to do with you no longer seeing your counsellor, and your decision to stop seeing your counsellor doesn't mean that your current headspace is your fault. Your feelings are perfectly valid, and your decision probably came from a well-intentioned place. It doesn't make you 'stupid' in any way.

It sounds like you're aware of how much counselling has helped you in the past, so it's good that you're considering it again. Do you think you could contact your old counsellor?

Builder

Not that simple I made a thread about going back to seeing a psych @safari93 it's one of my goals
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Yes @TOM-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 that's great! I hope the search goes well for you, and of course we'll be here for support too Heart

Mod Squad

What did you get up to today @j95 ? What can you do for tonight? Have you had dinner?

Builder

Played footy this morning got best on ground then working this afternoon haven't had dinner I don't feel good @TOM-RO
Mod Squad

@j95 that's awesome! Sounds like footy was fulfilling today and you had a productive day.

Do you mean you don't feel good physically or emotionally? It might be a good idea to try to eat or have some water

Builder

Both @TOM-RO
Mod Squad

You need a lot of self care tonight @j95 What can you do to look after yourself? Sometimes comforting that you know usually helps...

Builder

I'm not sure I don't deserve to any of that because I'm a pathetic baby @TOM-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors