Builder

Re: I hate Eheadspace

@TOM-RO if you knew me you'd know of much a stupid fucking useless dickhead idiot I am
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 the negative self talk is going to make you feel worse. I do know you, and i promise you are not useless or pathetic or anything bad. You need to be telling yourself true things like- you're awesome, kind and intelligent. And you help so many people out, you have come so far, and do so much. You're a valued person Smiley Happy 

Builder

Who are you. I don't feel like any of that. @TOM-RO I'm nothing
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

It's Lina here @j95 It's ok if you don't feel that way, it's normal sometimes, these feelings come and go. I'm sure you were feeling great about yourself during footy today hey?

What is something you can focus on tonight?

Builder

I'm not sure I just feel so small @TOM-RO
Mod Squad

I know Smiley Sad @j95 and remember, it's ok. It hurts and feels uncomfortable but we can make room for those feelings instead of fighting them. It's just easier to sit with it sometimes. Are there any movies on TV tonight you could watch?

Builder

No nothing on @TOM-RO Ifeel like I'm going to hurt myself
Mod Squad

ok @j95 let's hop onto email to talk privately Smiley Happy you can get through this.

Builder

Now that it has been a couple of days can we start working out what my options are now @Ben-RO I'm definitely not as angry as I was on Friday (ps sorry about thath
Community Manager

@j95 yes, if you want. Although to be honest, there's no rush with this.

First question, you talked about feeling like the (totally understandable) anger and hurt with other people who hurt you is a bit tangled. How will you untangle it? Have you done enough work on the anger stuff yet? Because you can take your time with eHeadspace if you want to- and i kinda think you should if you can.

Next question, what kind of support have you had with the complaint so far? Would it help if there was someone who could help you communicate?

Question 3! What can you do if the anger comes back? How will you keep yourself and others safe?

Question 4. Have you tried contributing to fixing this problem in different ways, like talking with a consumer coalition? Cause there's a systemic component to the issue, i.e it's not just about people, it's about a very strained mental health system that causes people to be under a lot of pressure and therefore make mistakes that hurt people Smiley Sad 

Question 5. What happens if you just don't get what you want out of this? How can you lay it to rest?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors