01-05-2017 01:43 PM
1. I don't know how to untangle it I haven't done a lot on anger
2. I am supposed to of had the support of the MentalHealth Complaints Comission communicating on my behalf to Eheadspace, but ultimately they can't change the minds of Eheadspace and I've expressed my concerns to them ghat my complaint hasn't been addressed very well and they've said they have done what they can.
3. I don't know good question
4. Well I wrote a letter to parliament ages ago nothing happened
5. Not sure. I'm probably ever forget what they did
01-05-2017 03:32 PM
Check out VMIAC they do a thing called advocacy, where someone can give you advice and support you with a complaint and figuring out options. They also do systemic advocacy so you might be able to let them know about your experience and ask if there's anything you can do to help change the policies or systems that almost definitely played a big part in what happened.
I think it'll be tricky to tackle this without a bit of work on anger and untangling things, you can have a go if you want to, but i also don't know if there's a rush to take it further, you've made a complaint, so as far as i understand you now have like 7 years to follow it up (might want to check that with VMIAC though!).
Okay I'll stop distracting you from work now!
01-05-2017 04:09 PM
I made two complaints. The first one I felt they didn't listen or understand me, so I made a second and I still feel that way, so I'm not sure what's next because to them it's sorted when it isn't, as far as they know they have given me responses, and that's the end. I don't get the 7 years bit.
Also will my actual complaint every get resolved personally? Like yeah the polices and stuff might but the issue that happened might not, like it'll just get forgotten about.