Community Manager

Re: I hate Eheadspace

It's got to be pretty upsetting feeling so much hurt and then to feel like they don't care.

Builder

[ Edited ]

They never cared from the start, nobody ever does, that's the way it has always been . @Ben-RO

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Well @j95 first thing is, you had a bloody amazing week last week. Just cause this one has started out tough doesn't mean that last week was any less great. Ups and downs are a thing that happen, it's part of life. We can get through this one, just like the ones you've tackled before

Builder

It's annoying and disappointing to feel like you're going along alright for once and then nope @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

And i guess it was a bit of a surprise this time too, like you felt pretty good, and then someone (probably with no idea what they were doing) posted something shit and suddenly a whole bunch of emotions come out... and also the "tangle" gets a bit bigger for a bit maybe?

Community Manager

P.s @lokifish is gonna move the posts in the other threads into this one, is that okay? I can't keep up with four conversations at once (just three).

Builder

Yeah but like maybe I can turn this day around @Ben-RO maybe
Builder

Oh yeah cool sorry about that @Ben-RO
Community Manager

@j95 i reckon you can, but also its okay if today is a tough one too or it takes a little while to turn it around.

How can we help you do it ?

Builder

I'm not too sure @Ben-RO I should know though shouldn't I

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count