Mod Squad

Re: I'm so messed up (TW: abuse)

@lokifish nice work on the distractions; could you make some food as well? If you feel like you're wanting to SH more and more remember SCBS online chat is here.

Mod

[ Edited ]

@Bree-RO Yeah it's bad as usual Smiley Sad I'm microwaving some frozen mashed veggies (which is a pretty big achievement - I find it really hard to eat anything for dinner) and am just trying to break the evening down into 10-15 minute blocks so it doesn't feel so overwhelming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod Squad

@lokifish that's a good approach... How are you finding breaking the night down into those incraments? 

Mod

@Bree-RO it's been really really hard. But I haven't done anything harmful yet so I guess it's working

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish how has your evening been going
Mod

Well I'm not dead so I guess it was okay. Struggling again this morning but I've been for my walk and have showered, now I'm washing my bed sheets.

Mod Squad

@lokifish good to hear from you - how was your walk? is it going to be a morning full of housework for you?

Mod

@Sally-RO the walk was alright, I managed to get relatively close to the ducks without them flying away Smiley Tongue yeah weekends are when I tend to do most of my housework, though I'm currently lying on my bed exhausted from hanging stuff out on the clothesline Smiley Sad

Mod

how was your day today @lokifish?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@letitgo pretty productive actually. Though I'm shit and want to hurt myself again now. Trying to have dinner would probably be a good idea but I don't want to Smiley Frustrated

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar