Mod

Re: I'm so messed up (TW: abuse)

It can be really hard to get dinner, is there anything simple lying around you can have @lokifish?
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng I made up a batch of meals earlier and freezed them, but I'm not really that hungry. I might try and eat one anyway, then have another shower and get ready for bed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

That's smart making meals ahead @lokifish Smiley Tongue What did you make?
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Yeah I know that if I leave it til the evenings it'll never happen so I need to make stuff early. I made a vegetable mornay the other day.

In other news I just got back from the doctors and I feel miserable. I'm meant to go swimming and to training tonight but everything is too hard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

What about just doing one of those things tonight @lokifish? Instead of both. Swimming sounds nice in this weather.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng it's freezing here so I don't want to go anywhere else. I just want to curl up in my bed and die Smiley Sad

Mod

Curling up in bed does sound nice, maybe one of your teddies can join you? I wish it was freezing Smiley Tongue Maybe we can switch places Smiley Tongue
Mod

I managed to go for a walk this morning but otherwise I've basically spent the last two days in bed. I feel sick and it sucks Smiley Sad

Star contributor

[ Edited ]

@lokifish A walk is always good. Allow yourself to feel frustrated but try not to let it take over. It generally makes you feel worse.   Eat what you can, stay hydrated and take it easy. How's the weather? I ask because it can contribute to how you feel. If you feel up to it, how about walking around the house. Getting the blood flowing can help 

Mod

hey @lokifish, well done for going for a walk this morning!

Sorry to hear you're feeling sick. Hope you get well soon! Heart

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count