Mod

Re: I'm so messed up (TW: abuse)

I'm so fucking sick of everything and want to die. Need to figure out something to do for the next two hours before I go to bed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

At this point I probably sound like a broken record saying that but the feelings just never go away. I'm so sick of the urges to hurt myself - not giving in to them takes too much energy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish I'm sorry that tonight is really hard. Do you have a safety plan to follow or did you want to brainstorm some ideas with us. We are here for you.
Builder

@lokifish I can relate to not giving into those thoughts and how hard it is. Can you self soothe and do something nice for yourself because your doing really well at not giving into it.
Mod

@redhead Heart I've just spent the last 20 minutes on the Games threads so that's a start. I'm not sure what else to do now though Smiley Indifferent

Mod Squad

@lokifish that's pretty amazing you have been able to do that - so those SH thoughts are still there? Wanna start a thread - perhaps about SH alternatives?

Mod

@Bree-RO yeah they're always there, and they get worse as the day progresses. I tagged you in the new thread

Mod

So I finally found this thread again. Really triggered right now and I keep having flashbacks of the abuse and I can't stop crying Smiley Sad everything hurts so much and I want it all to stop

Mod Squad

Hey @lokifish I am sorry the old thread has brought stuff up for you. Smiley Sad Would you like me to delete the thread for you?
Any strategies you could give a whirl, some breathing apps etc?

Mod

@Bree-RO no its not the thread that triggered me, I purposely came here to talk about it because Ben wants to get rid of Short Sads and I wasn't going to make another thread about the same issue. Breathing apps make me feel worse. I've tried playing games on my phone but that's no longer working, and dad's watching TV so I can't put a DVD on.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors