Builder

I need some help

I'm so sorry but I need some help somebody please

i can't breathe 

I think I'm going to die I can't control this anymore 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Re: I need some help

I'm trying the breathe app and my heart rate isn't going down
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 do you need medical attention? Can you call for help? 

Builder

I do not need medical attention I think it's panic attack @Mona-RO
Builder

or an approaching meltdown sort of thing

Mod Squad

@j95 panic attack sounds incredibly hard. I just want to say that you know how to take care of yourself when you're anxious or panicked - even if it doesn't feel that way right now perhaps. You've showed up for yourself over and over again and it's an inspiration for us. Keep trying the breathe app and maybe some other grounding strategy. Do you think a cuddle with your dogs might be soothing and help you get grounded? 

As always, if it's getting too overwhelming, call for help. You can call SCBS, KHL, Lifeline to talk to a trained counselor who can hopefully talk you through what you're experiencing. 

Builder

its not ok
Builder

and i cnt call anyone
Mod Squad

@j95 can you tell me if you are safe at the moment? If you don't think you can call anyone right now, keep trying grounding strategies like the Breathe app. I know it can be uncomfortable talking to someone on the phone but you will likely get much better support and connection over the phone. So I'll encourage you to consider calling KHL or SCBS or Lifeline if it's too overwhelming.

Builder

im not callingi dont call these places when im ok there isnt a chance i can call them when im like this sorry i cant do this

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count