Builder

Re: I need some help

a brisk walk!?!? have you looked outside  @Mona-RO its pouring

thats why our place is flooding there is water coming down the walls and through a few our lights

i might be the one that has to get up on the roof and check our gutters

i cant fucking cope with this stupid life anymore

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

hey @j95 sometimes a walk in the pouring rain is fun Smiley Tongue. And sound stupid but don't jump on the roof just yet. especially in this mood.
Builder

i wish i was fucking dead @Nat8 so does my mum and my dad when he was here too
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

Well @j95 We don't. and I'm sure neither does your siblings. If you wanna talk, I'm here to listen Smiley Happy
Mod Squad

@j95 sorry I didn't realise it was raining - it's not where I am right now. I can hear you're really agitated and upset right now. You're going through a very difficult time tonight. Can you keep trying breathing exercises to bring yourself back to the here and now? Keep focusing on breathing to get yourself grounded and try not to think about the house flooding or anything else. Right now getting yourself centered is the most important thing. You have other strategies that you can try as well (from your safety plan). Can you get a cuddle with your dogs? Also, do you want to try SCBS chat?

Builder

i've had enough of trying to push throufgh this bullshit @Nat8
Star contributor

Yeah @j95 I hear ya. I really do. It's why I came back to the forums after a year. Is there anything that makes it worth it at all?
Builder

Been a terrible weekend for weather @Mona-RO I think Melbourne has a weather warning.
I'm trying to focus on something like what @letitgo said but I'm finding it hardi think you are right I think I need to try SCBS chat I tried the beyondblue one they were not helpful
Builder

Is it a long wait @Mona-RO if it's a long wait i won't bother with it at all
Mod Squad

I agree @j95, terrible weather, especially today. I had to get my winter clothes out! There's no way of knowing exactly how long it would take for SCBS chat but hopefully you will get through. You can log on and meanwhile try other strategies. There's certainly no harm in giving it a shot. It might be a bit of wait (again, I don't know for sure how long) but if you hang in there, you should be able to talk to someone. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors