Star contributor

Re: I need someone to talk to. I feel so lonely.

@Magnum and  @novelgirl

Welcome to Reachout.com

So glad you guys found us. Make sure you check out the community guidelines !

Have a wonder around the forums!

Hopefully you can find what you are looking for .... check out some of the games sections as well. 

Star contributor

Hey hey @Magnum and @novelgirl , Welcome!!

Always good to have more people at RO, if you need some info on whatever topic just serch in the bar at the top, like this sheet on loneliness. The forums are great if you have any issues on everyday life or things a bit more serious, there's always someone hear to listen and I'm sure you guys have a lot to contribute to Smiley Happy

Aaaand if you haven't already come on in and introduce yourselves!

Rookie

i feel so alone 2 why, i alweys ask my self why am here why do i feel so sad why am not happy why do i keep crying  why ppl are so bad what should i do ,, why god created me ,, why isnt he answering me ,, why why i keep asking my self why ,, what have i done  to be so sad why i cant keep studying why i cant talk to my friends why god is here for why isnt he helping me all i want to know is if i asked to be here befor i was born cuz i dont think iwant to be here in life i dont wanna see ppl i dont know hurt i dont wanna feel sad for ppl i dont know but i cant help my self but to cry for them,, why am like this,, why i cant be like every one alse why do i keep asking my self the same thing befor i sleep why do i want bad ppl to not suffer why,, should i care for them,, why do i feel like i need to talk to some one ,, why is every one so so,, idk who i am anymore  or what should i do ,, am lost ..why do i want to run away why do i want to be someone alse then me..why am i so lost why do i love being alone ..why are we created ..

Mod

@1595 Hey there!

I'm so sorry to herar how down you're feeling Smiley Sad The fact that you signed up and posted on here shows that you are an incredibly strong person. I would reaaaally encourage you to give one of these guys a call - it might seem a scary step but they can help you figure out ways to keep yourself safe and how to cope with these feelings. I admire the fact that you're so compassionate towards other people; right now though, I wonder if you could also be compassionate towards yourself. Perhaps if you feel up to it, you might like to post in this thread. I know it helps me when I'm feeling really down.

Please take care and know that we're here for you. Stay safe Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Hi @1595 — thanks for joining us here.

Lots of people feel the way you do too — I promise you're not alone in how you feel. I think it's something we all feel at some point. It can be really frustrating because when we first encounter them for ourselves we don't have answers to any of those "why" questions!

You sound like someone with a lot of empathy. It's okay to be alone sometimes — each of us needs that time to process what we've experienced and recharge — but feeling lonely can be a difficult to handle sometimes. That's okay — everyone feels lonely at some point too.

You mentioned that you feel like maybe you need to talk to someone. Are you in Australia? If so, you can just pick up the phone and talk to someone who's great at listening. Just give  a call: 1800 55 1800. If you need to talk to someone in person, you can get in touch with Headspace, who are great and have centres in a number of places around the country.

Frequent scribe

Hey creative girl. Feeling lonely is the worst :-(. It sounds like you have bipolor from your posts. Bipolar 2 is completely treatable and you can still live a normal life with the diagnosis. Hypomania isn't that bad and the depressive stages are manageable.

I have bipolar 1 I've been off any medication for 4 years. I was hospitalised for a psychotic manic episode before I was diagnosed. I found the drugs just made things worse.

Good luck with eveything
Super frequent scribe

Good evening CreativeGirl, I hope we could help each other - in some kind of way :

May I please you : WHAT TOPIC ?  OF BIGGEST IMPORTANCE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT - I wish to offer my best answer to any topic of life, that you wish. up to you friend

Take Care keep strong and I look forward trying to help you,

Best Regards,  from : Mrfunny

Super frequent scribe

Dear Magnum, good evening

May I offer my help to any topic of life that you feel is most important or concerning you at this time, I wish to try answer any question that you have regarding your problems

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,  from:  Mrfunny

Community Manager

Hey @MRFUNNY if you would like to chat with people about any general life topics, please head over to the Hanging Out forum!

Rookie

I feel so alone,i have been a loner all my life,but now it has gone worst,because all my siblings are dating and iam the only single one,i feel so alone and ugly its so hard to get up  in the morning,iam gratefull to God to have everything in life,all i want is a friend somtone ican talk to please help me..

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors