Rookie scribe

Re: I need someone to talk to. I feel so lonely.

[ Edited ]

How can I pass over this event? please help me let go 

Community Manager

Hi @Sara Pajinsh - welcome to Reach Out. I'm just going to remove the link you posted as we don't allow unapproved links here, as per our community guidelines. It's also a good idea to start a new thread if you would like to talk about the situation and your struggles with it. Have you been a domestic violence situation similar to the one you linked to?

Frequent scribe

Hey creativegirl12 im always up for a chat, im new this site and looking to make some friends so if you want to talk you can always try with me
Casual scribe

Hello, I've been without friends for awhile now, so I'd really like to have someone to talk to as well. So if anyone is interested. Then hello! How are you?
Star contributor

Hey @SheperdPie, how's things with you tonight?

Sorry to hear you've been without friends for awhile. Would you like to talk about what's been happening for you? It's ok if you don't want to, but know that this is a safe place to share how you're feeling Smiley Happy

Frequent scribe

Hi,

i just feel like taking off of this planet, I desperately want to leave earth, I know it's impossible, but, I see myself riding a silver rocket into the sky, I guess that sounds a little crazy

Star contributor

Hi @Kapnight,

I don't  think the idea of wanting to leave earth is so crazy - humans have been stargazing for thousands of years because so many of us share that dream! Smiley Happy So what's driving your desire to leave earth? Is it curiousity, or are there things on earth you're trying to get away from?

blithe

Frequent scribe

Hi,

i guess, it's most likely I'm done here, don't want to die but I don't wat to hang around here, planet earth, anymore

Post Mod

Hey @Kapnight

How're you feeling tonight? What's been happening that you feel like you don't want to hang around and feeling "done"? 

I suppose it's more of a metaphor , I'm done here and would love to fly away!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count