Post Mod

Re: I need someone to talk to. I feel so lonely.

@Kapnight Flight does sure sound awesome Smiley Happy What's your metaphor about? 

Would you like to talk about it more in Everyday life stuff or Something's Not Right? It'll be great to hear you out and what's been going on for you lately. 

Hi,

what is happening with you?

Post Mod

Hi @Kapnight

How've you been feeling today? 

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm totally the same... Every bit of what u said. Really, I just want to talk to someone.

Community Manager

Hey @Melly7 how you doing today? Please follow our guidelines and stay anonymous. Definitely don't post your number in particular, that can get real messy real quick. Have a look at our NextStep tool if you need someone to talk to, there are so many amazing people out there who would love to help you out Smiley Happy

Mod

[ Edited ]

Casual scribe

dont feel alone. That is the worse feeling to have. Change your friends. There are lot of friendly people everywhere. Stay positive. Talk to me if you need any help.

Rookie scribe

[ Edited ]

Hello....as i read your post my heart went out to tou, and my prayers went up for you. I do not know you and you do not know me, but i want you to know, someone cares. A lot of the feelings you are experiencing i have had, but with the help of God...i have overcome that and now i feel like i should reach others that are dealing with what i once was. If i can overcome you can to. You are not alone. I carw about you, and more importantly God cares about you. He promised he would never leave or forsake you, and also be a very present help in the time of trouble. He has always been there, you just havw to reach out to him, cause that is where all your help comes from. Without God, I would not even be here. He helped me, and i am here to encourage you and let you know he can help you too. If you ever ever need someonw to listen, or just talk to feel free to email me ok.

God bless,
Rissa

Frequent scribe

im sad and lonely and need someone to talk to if anyone cares

Builder

@kiaralove would you like to create your own thread in the Tough Times section so there's a place just for you to chat?

If you want I can make it for you if you don't know how to.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count