Frequent scribe

Re: I need someone to talk to. I feel so lonely.

[ Edited ]

America and I am 15

Mod

Hey @Codyde and @reachme unfortunately due to RO being an anonymous forum, we can't share personal detaild about ourselves such as addresses.
Post Mod

Hi @reachme and @Codyde just as @N1ghtW1ng said, this is an anonymous forum. Please read our community guidelines as all posts must be within these.

|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hope you are feeling better lately. Happy new year.

Mod

Hi @VickySmith and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy

I just had to edit out the link in your post as it is against the community guidelines. You can email the link to forums@reachout.com to see if it is okay if you would like to post it again.

Rookie

Hi I feel the same way. I'd like to be your friend.
Mod

Hey @lonelylife and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy
Rookie

[ Edited ]

Aww. I feel your pain! I need someone to talk to as well, since I am a loner and only have a very few close friends in real life. And I choose friends very carefully since some / most people are just fake, too loud / noisy or annoying (sorry to say this, but it's true)... I think we can be friends since I am sensitive, but a nice person like you. I also feel depressed most of the time especially when I'm not happy in a situation that I don't like or I'm uncomfortable with, like in my college and about the news' negativity nowadays... But even if I ignore them, it still happens and it's hard being in the minority wherein people doesn't understand me and my different opinions... Smiley Sad If you need to talk to me about your problems, just message / PM me. I'm willing to be your friend since I have SA (social anxiety) too! I like your username, by the way! I like creative people! Smiley Wink

Mod

hey @lonerforever that's a really lovely suggestion. However, since RO is designed to be a totally anonymous service, we don't currently have a private messaging service.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with social anxiety. Do you have any strategies that you use/could use to make that a bit easier?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors