Star contributor

Re: Life

alright loveley lets see where i can help you hey @AlexandriaD

unfortunately alot of people see women as "weaker' but really we arent

yeah 'GO WOMEN POWER! (punches the air with fist)

i have very difficult relationships with family too. i know its very hurtful when they say things like that but maybe you could turn this around...

what about asking your dad and just saying that you woud like to improve on your soccer skills, could he teach you some more skills? this way your skills get improved and more than likeley his comments will subside becasue he knows your trying to improve and also this might help  build your relationship with him as well.

you said your brother gave you a scar can you desribe that abit more for me?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

(He's younger than me). We were walking somewhere and he started hitting me so I held his arm so he wouldn't get me again and then he just bit me. Thanks @scared01

Star contributor

what do you think about the idea for your dad? @AlexandriaD

little siblings are such pains arent they? did you tell your mum or dad and show them the mark?

if it makes you feel abit better my horse but me the other day and i have a cracker of a mark and a bruise!

Contributor

Haha "cracker of a bruise". Lol. My mum saw him and just brushed it off. Yeah idk if it'll work but I can try @scared01
Star contributor

hmm i wouldve still went and told on him ayway @AlexandriaD

i think you should give it ago i think it might work, if ti doesnt well then ill help you work out something else Smiley Happy

do you want to talk to me about anthing else... i can be anything? personal, private - relationship issues?

Mod Squad

Hey @AlexandriaD so glad you've reached out about this issue - great to see @scared01 supporting you too.

Just needed to do a small edit around details about fights/abuse can sometimes churn up stuff for other RO members no biggy however Smiley Happy 

Contributor

That's cool @Bree-RO. I'm good atm @scared01 but I promise you by at least the end of the week someone or something will get under my skin and I'll run here. Juuuuuust you waaaaait.....😝😝😝
Highlighted
Star contributor

Thats ok @AlexandriaD
I wanna hear the good bits too ok but im happy to talk to you about anything. Im always here for you ❤❤❤
Contributor

PROBLEM OF THE CENTURY! I've got a crush and I have got absolutely no idea where the heck we stand. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's reaaaaaally cute and I reaaaaaally like him but I just want to figure out what I feel for him and god knows what else. Aaaaaaaand I'm not allowed a boyfriend yet so I'm also kinda worried is he asks me out and I wanna know any tips on what to say and do. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH. Stupid hormones!
Star contributor

Aww your so cute @AlexandriaD lol those hormones are normal dont worry
How long have you known him for? How long havr you liked him? Details girl details lol

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count