Frequent scribe

Life

Uhhhh. Hi everyone! I'm 14 ATM and I kinda needed some help. I'm not that good at talking to people and find it hard to communicate my feelings. I'm a kid that can't ever sit still. I guess I feel like high school and life in general is hard and no one understands. Which makes sense, because no one gets what it's like. My parents fight a lot and I'm kinda heading into a downward spiral of anger and self hatred. I guess I hate the way that I never seem to be able to get a hold of myself. My parents have no idea what's happening and they think I'm fine. Everyone thinks I'm fine. They don't see the scars underneath. I kinda need inspiration and encouragement. Advice is much appreciated! Any quotes are amaze balls as well! And I'm totally cool with returning support. Once I figure out how private messages work....
Frequent scribe

Re: Life

Ha just realised I posted it in the wrong place! 😂
Mod Squad

[ Edited ]

Hey @AlexandriaD, thanks for moving the post Smiley Happy all good!

Thanks for opening up about what's been going on for you. Sounds like there's a lot on your mind that needs exploring and unwrapping. In time, with some support, you'll get to a place where you know where the anger and self hatred stems from. It's a lot to sit with Smiley Sad Things must be pretty overwhelming to feel that way. 

What kind of supports do you have? Is there anyone you trust you could speak to? You can try Kids helpline via chat. That may be a good place to start if you don't feel comfortable talking yet Smiley Happy 

-Lina/RO

p.s. Also, there's no private messaging on ReachOut too Smiley Happy

Mod

@AlexandriaD I moved the thread, 'tis all good Smiley Tongue

It definitely sounds like a lot to be dealing with right now Smiley Sad I'd second @TOM-RO's suggestion of chatting to KHL if you're comfortable doing that - they have a webchat which is similar to the forums here, just that it's one-on-one Smiley Happy If you find it hard to communicate feelings you could always just copy/paste what you've written here? Totally up to you though

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

can you @lokifish@TOM-RO or somone else give me the link to where this has moved to please

Frequent scribe

Waaaaaait what happened?
Super frequent scribe

hey @AlexandriaD it said that this thread moved so was asking fro the link but i guess its already benn linked to here.

all good Heart

how have you been?

Frequent scribe

Eh could be better
Super frequent scribe

you want to expand on that? im here for you, you can trust me so please feel free to let out your feelings @AlexandriaD

Frequent scribe

Ok. Let's do dis. I'm on holidays at the moment and my parentals have a way of wrecking everything. We were playing soccer today and my dad just kept telling me how bad I was at it. He just kept keeping the ball to himself and I'm kinda just fed up with it. I'm always seen as less of a player in any mixed gender game because I'm a girl. It's sucks big time. I'm just sick and tired of people always letting me do nothing because I'm a girl. My brother left me with a bad scar and bit me today as well. My family is almost as dysfunctional as it gets. I'm going to move and get the heck outta here the second I can. I hate it here.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count