Mod Squad

Re: Managing triggers on social media

@j95 ok, I'm sorry if your getting frustrated....

But I wanna reiterate the supports out there for you. if you want to use them for support; 

SCBS 1300 659 467, Mensline 1300 78 99 78 or Lifeline 13 11 44.

Builder

I'm not dumb. I'm not calling them @TOM-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'll go onto suicide call back service but if there's a wait I'm going
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Everyone hates me and always has
Mod

[ Edited ]

You may not be in the head space where you're ready to hear it right now, but none of us here on RO hate you. In fact if I'm honest I don't know what this community would do without you. That post on Facebook was a really big, crappy trigger that you didn't deserve to be put though seeing and I'm sorry you had to see that.

As hard as it is, you also don't deserve the hard time you're giving yourself right now, but I know in this moment it doesn't feel that way. How did things go getting in contact with SCBS?

Builder

I exited because I was sick of waiting @Chessca_H after a good week this is now I wanted it to end
Mod

@j95 I can understand that, it's not a fun feeling at all when a good week takes a sudden turn. I know we've discussed safety planning a few times in the past, do you think you might be able to revisit some of that? Maybe have a look over some of those posts and see what seems doable?

Mod

@j95 Also, could you check in with yourself and tell me how you're doing safety wise at the moment?

Builder

Not good @Chessca_H
Mod

@j95 I've got to log off soon, but before I go I really want to make sure you're safe. If you're feeling at immediate risk, please call 000. Otherwise, I know SCBS was a no go, but would you feel up to giving another service like Lifeline a try?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count