Builder

Re: Managing triggers on social media

I'm not calling anyone
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 It's your choice at the end of the day, but I just want you to know that we really want you to feel safe and supported. I know this post is pretty old at this point, but it had a lot of really amazing ideas in it to keep yourself safe so it might serve as a good reminder of just how capable you are of getting through this. 

Builder

I'm not capable I'm a stupid fucking useless idiot @Chessca_H
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

And that safety plan is so stupid
Mod Squad

Hey @j95,

Sorry to hear you're struggling so much tonight. We'd really like to help you come up with a plan to stay safe. Have you harmed yourself tonight at all?

Lee / RO

Builder

Why does that matter if I have I deserve it anyway
Builder

I'm so bloody stupid
Mod Squad

Hey @j95, I notice you didn't answer my question, which is okay. I was just hoping to find out whether you're in need medical attention. However, if you are unable to stay safe I urge you to contact a helpline, go to your local hospital, or call 000. Lee /RO

Builder

I did answer it @TOM-RO
Builder

Hurting myself is what I deserve anyway so why do you care @TOM-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors