Mod Squad

Re: Managing triggers on social media

Hey @j95, you most certainly do not deserve to be hurt. You are a great support to many members. I'll be logging off shortly so please do reach out for support and call 000 if needed. Lee / RO

Builder

I do deserve to be hurt otherwise why would I of been hurt so much @TOM-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Is this part of what's made the weekend and today so tough @j95? How're you feeling about it now?

Builder

[ Edited ]

@Ben-ROwell I was fine until yesterday so yeah this has made everything crap. I'm still not good. And just everything is so stressful right now normally those things bother me forxa little bit then I'm ok but I have so much other stuff to worry about  

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

You're definitely tackling a lot right now! There's heaps of really great stuff that you're doing too, but it all takes energy. I can understand why it could be enough to make your lid flip.

Do you need to talk it all out a bit? Or should we focus on stuff that help you get the lid back down? Or something else?

Also sorry for asking all the questions. But here's one more.

I wonder if there's something we could do to help people understand that posts like that are incredibly harmful for people who have survived it? I don't think we have to do it now. But maybe in a week or two when a bit of time has made it less painful to think through?

Builder

I'm not sure what we can do but we do something in a little bit @Ben-RO there has to be a way.
Yeah maybe talking through the stuff might help
And I'm annoyed because like you said I am tackling a lot, I'm always tackling a lot and I'm sick of it.
Community Manager

Hmm. Its a good point @j95 you do carry a big load of stuff. Much more than some people carry- although you're quite a bit stronger than a lot of people too. 

Builder

I'm not really @Ben-RO
Community Manager

Or do you not feel strong right now?

Builder

Both I don't feel it because it's not true @Ben-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors