Mod Squad

Re: Managing triggers on social media

@j95 what usually works for these headaches? Sounds super painful Smiley Sad Do you feel like you'll be okay without a medical check?

Builder

I don't think I can handle this anymore to be honest @Bree-RO a few things normally help so far none of them have worked I almost want to go to the hospital but I know they won't do anything
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad @j95 how about the ol' nurse on call?

Builder

I called them last time they couldn't really do much @Bree-RO and it's usually a wait good idea tho
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Oh I hear ya Smiley Sad @j95 well keep us updated remember if it becomes quite chronic could be good to get some medical attention.

Builder

It's really really really bad @Bree-RO
Builder

FEels like it's going to explode
Mod Squad

Hey @j95 it sounds like it could be time to get medical attention? Can you give 000 a ring or head to the nearest clinic?

Builder

I might end up calling 000 I just don't know what they are going to be able to do for me like every other time they haven't found the issue I feel like I might be wasting their time same with clinic, I could go there though would need somebody to take me though, can't stand it anymore so I have to do something. I thought having some water and concentrating on some surf videos and stuff would help but distraction hasn't really helped it at all @Bree-RO getting worse and worse by the minute. I was literally just at the hospital today for an appointment about my knee I was not planning on going back there.
Mod Squad

@j95 Yes could be good if you can't take yourself, must be horrible, hopefully if an ambulance can grab you then you can at least get to the bottom of this. Do you think you'll be able to touch base with them?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count