Re: Not coping with disclosure

Im ok i guess @Bree-RO
Just exhausted! Its been a very stressful couple of days
Casual scribe

Still struggling but im ok @Bree-RO
Builder

@scared01 Thanks for opening up about that, I'm glad that you feel safe enough here to do that, its really tough telling people about abuse that we've experienced. I'm wondering what things you like to do? Do you like drawing, or do you have a favourite tv show you could watch? It might help to pick something to do until its time for bed to help you feel a little better tonight, then tomorrow we can pick this conversation back up if you like, its important and we all care a lot.
Mod

[ Edited ]

@scared01no judgement at all - you are really brave for talking about it and I'm glad you feel safe on here to do that Heart

Casual scribe

Hi @j95
I like reading and journalling and listening to music and doing my study work uh colouring in as well is pretty good.
Yeah i think im headed to bed now ive just taken my meds do wont be long now
Casual scribe

Thanks @May_
Casual scribe

I dont think im.brave @May_
Mod

@scared01 I think it takes a lot of courage to talk about what you have been through so whether or not you believe it I do think you are brave Smiley Happy it's good that there are a few things you have identified as helping you feel better - now is a time when it is pretty important for you to be compassionate towards yourself/do some things that you enjoy and take some time for yourself.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but 1800RESPECT provides telephone and online counselling if this is something you are interested in you can access it here.

I also just wanted to check if you are safe from this person now?

Casual scribe

yeah, im safe and so is everyone else its already been dealt with. its just the first time ive spoken to a psych or anyone else about it.

im just so ashamed and a dissapointment so im just struggling to cope with that

Casual scribe

i cant wait for this mental and physical pain to die down Smiley Sad

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors