Super frequent scribe

Re: Not coping with disclosure

hi @Bree-RO

im still not the best again. i dont think it will ever end.

i struggled so much to even get out of bed this morning. it felt like i physically couldnt move. there was a massive amount of pressure on me Smiley Sad

Mod Squad

@scared01 yeah there's a lot going on for you, it can definitely feel that way.. Would it be possible to break the problems down a little? One small thing at a time.

For example say I had 1. lost my job, 2. lost my best mate, 3. yelled at someone. Instead of looking at the whole package it could be easier for me to just tackle one of those problems this week. Maybe apologise to who I yelled at etc. Then deal with one more problem the following weeks..

Does that make sense?

Super frequent scribe

@Bree-RO

im not really sure how to break it down that much, i dont really know if i can actually change anything, and i dont feel i can fix anything.

the only thing ive done at the moment is to go through all my medical conditions and all the health professionals that i have and prioritised them which helped abit, it gave me a clearer image of what needs to be done rather than going in circles and not seeming to get anywhere

Mod Squad

@scared01 Prioritising your health professionals is breaking stuff down, well done. Just take it easy on yourself Smiley Happy It's a process. When are you next seeing Psych/Counsellor?

Super frequent scribe

i see my counsellor next friday @Bree-RO

it was hard to prioritise all the conditions but i eventually got there Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

such a dissapointment. i dont even know what to do with myself anymore.

how can i be  this much of a dissapointment at the age of 20

Community Manager

Seems like you're not feeling so great about yourself at the moment @scared01?

Super frequent scribe

no @Ben-RO im not doing well at all!

im such a dissappointment to everyone and i dont think i can fix it  and i dont know what ive done either.

its been more since i was diagnosed with mental illness and a few physical things to worry about. everyone  has turned on me.

i dont know how much more i can take of it and i dont know if i want to kepe going like it either

Community Manager

Nobody is all bad or all good, but it seems like you feel like you're all bad at the moment. So do you think you might be a bit stuck in negative thoughts at the moment? @scared01

Super frequent scribe

@Ben-RO

how can i be such a dissapointment.

i get told to jsut get over it, stop complaining, you whinge alot, you complain alot which i never speak of anything wrong with me unless they genuinely need to no.

nothing is good atm. my mum and my sisters hate me which hurts the most, i can never do righ by them on any account. nothing i do is ever ggo enough.

my mum hates me and i can never please her.

i have no friends and the last ones that i did have they just pushed me away and said ring someone else.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count