Super star contributor

Re: Not doing well at all!! Help!

How are you doing tonight @Bellababe? Hanging a mantra next to your bed sounds like a great idea! Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

Hey @DruidChild
It was a pretty Rough day so il see how i go tonight.
Super star contributor

I'm sorry to hear it was a rough day @Bellababe. I hope you can get some sleep tonight though! 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

@DruidChild

I seen a fair few pictures of my sister of the day of the accident amd found one of my dream journal entries and it was very scary and realised i actually have these dreams a fair bit !!

This was a nightmare i had a few nights ago. I journal most dreams that i have.

Mod Squad

Hey @Bellababe so good to see you on the forums and getting some decent support from the amazing @DruidChild. I had to edit your post due to our community guidelines [click here] will send you an email about this in a moment as well Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

@Bellababe That sounds really tough, to see those photographs and read about old dreams Smiley Sad On a positive side, I've heard lots of people say that journaling can be really helpful for coping with nightmares and bad dreams, it's supposed to help put you back in control of the narrative so that you become less powerless within the dream. 

I remember you said you read at night, have you got a go-to book that makes you feel safe and calm? 

Super frequent scribe

Oh sorry @Bree-RO
Not a problem
Super frequent scribe

@DruidChild

Yeah ive got a favourite book but at the moment im reading a new book so ill continue that tonight. Im exhausted but that's nothing unusual and still doesnt help me sleep unfortunately
Super star contributor

I hope you enjoy your book and manage to get some sleep @Bellababe Heart Maybe you can try your strategy of trying to figure out what will happen in the next chapter while you try to fall asleep?

Super frequent scribe

Yeah i think ill do that Smiley Happy
Thanks @DruidChild

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors