Mod

Re: Not doing well at all!! Help!

Hi @Bellababe, how has trying to get to sleep been for you?

Super frequent scribe

Hi @cupcakes_032
Still having nightmares and worrying worrying worrying all the time so still not the best. Though reading a book does help to a certsin extent so i read before bed for a bit
Mod

Bummer Smiley Sad That's good that the book helps a bit though, is it the reading and thinking about what will happen next that distracts from the worrying thoughts?

Once I tried reading this maths book because I couldn't get to sleep and it was so boring I fell asleep

Also @Bellababe, I'm not sure if you can see this too but it looks like the 'Reply' button isn't working on your thread on 'Too much treatment?' We've noticed this bug and will be working on trying to fix it Smiley Happy Do you mind making the thread again as this might fix the bug? Thanks Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

Yeah just for a bit but theres only so much to think about for the next chapter

Yep ill try redoing the thread now
Mod

What are some other things you could try thinking about before bed @Bellababe?

The thread is there now, thanks for reposting it. Smiley Happy
Super frequent scribe

Im not really sure as ita usually worrying how people are if they are ok planning my day ahead and seeing what has to be done. Thia that are coming up how i can fix certaim things in my life how i can improve my sisters life. Mainly the wellbeing of others.

Frequent scribe

Hey @Bellababe

I think it's best to see a psychiatrist or a doctor. Maybe you should tell your sister and she can talk to you about it? 

Super frequent scribe

Hi @GraceInSpace93

ive been seeing my gp and im waiting to see a psychiatrist.
Ive spoken to a psychologist aa well and still currently seeing them but im still continuously getting these nightmares.

My sister that had it is only 6 and se was the one that got attacked 3 yrs ago and she hardley remembers it and i rwally dont want to bring it up and speead fear into her. I dont think ahe remembered it thats of ahe even had it as she sidnt meantion it to anyone in the morning and shes one who tella people literally everything no secrets here lol.
Mod

Hey @Bellababe, I'm sorry youre having such a rough time sleeping and dealing with these flashbacks at the moment. From what you've told us, it sounds like you're taking all the right steps in terms of seeking help (which is no small thing, you should be proud of yourself for that Smiley Happy ) so what can we do to help you cope in the meantime?

Super frequent scribe

Hi @Chessca_H

Ive been told im.taking the right steps but its still so god damn hard!!!! And i struggle every single day ita like a 24/7 thing its soo hard and im sick of it. The right steps dont really seem to be working either Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

I dont really know what anyone can do to help Smiley Sad

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors