Super frequent scribe

Re: Not doing well at all!! Help!

Im sick of struggling i just want it to end and im sick of feeling like I need to puke every 5 minutes !!! @ bree-ro
Mod Squad

Hi @Bellababe really sorry to hear you're struggling like this. It's great you've seen your gp already. You mentioned you're waiting to see a psychiatrist, do you know when that might be?

In the meantime, it sounds like you're having a very hard time coping on your own and I'm quite concerned. I think it's important that you chat with a counselor over the phone for now - they will be able to talk through about what's going on for you. You can call Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Suicide Call Back Service at 1300 659 467. Can you let us know how you go? 

Super frequent scribe

Yea i see them this thursday coming. Yes im having a very hard time of it. My nausea is so bad that its causing me to be sick over nothing 😟😟

I dont want to deal with it anymore
Super frequent scribe

Mod Squad

Hey @Bellababe it sounds like your nausea is quite bad and you might benefit from medical attention. You can go to the hospital if it's getting really hard to cope. Alternatively, you could get a doctor to come see you: https://homedoctor.com.au/

It might also be that you're feeling extremely anxious and that's making it all worse. Can you try a distraction activity like watching a movie or having some herbal tea? 

Super frequent scribe

@Mona-RO

Ive been trying to distract myself for while now reading books playing a computer game listening to music doing some colouring in and none of it has worked. Hopefully the strong panadol i just took will help. Its going to be very hard to get any sleep tonight i think
Super frequent scribe

@Mona-RO

Ive self harmed and at thia point not even thats helping
Mod Squad

@Bellababe what about listening to soothing music before going to bed? It could help. Your appointment with the psychiatrist is not too far away so hang in there. You've been very strong so far. Reading is one of my favourite distraction activity too. What kind of books do you like to read?

I just read your other post now. I'm sending you an email.

Super frequent scribe

Yeah she keeps resheduling it though. Its getting annoying. Ive just taken abit of panadol which has helped a little bit and trying to do some deep breathing or something to music maybe that will help
Super frequent scribe

And books i like many but at the moment im reading a book series called outlander

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count