Builder

Re: Nurture relationship with siblings goal4

@scared01 @Bree-RO yeah I hope so too I miss them Smiley Sad yeah I guess I could send them things
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Contributor

sending hugs to you @j95

Builder

Thanks @scared01 I have already planned some things to do when we get to see each other again do you want me to share
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Contributor

yeah id love to know @j95

Builder

I made this board game thing so I hope they like it @scared01 also I bought some sensory things I think my little sister would like - they will help her I think. Her carers have been trying to implement some cards to help her express herself better so that will be helpful
Contributor

thats fantastic @j95 very creative! and im sure she will like it too Smiley Happy

Builder

I hope so I made it so all of them would understand, my littlest sister might only play it for a minute or stop for like 20 seconds to see what we're doing but I still made sure o included things in it for her @scared01
Contributor

sounds fantastic @j95

well done for making it

younger kids dont tend to keep ovvupied with board games but she might find it interesting too

well done

Builder

Yeah she is 7 @scared02 she has autism, tends to do her own thing which is normally just *run* *sees something interesting, stops for 5 seconds* *continues running* Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Contributor

aww cute @j95 Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors