Builder

Re: Short Sads

doesn't matter I'm not going to have time so I'll just forget it for now, until it comes up again
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Voices yelling at me right now. I can't cope.
Star contributor

Hey @redhead, I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad night. Have you tried any of your coping strategies? Or giving KHL or Lifeline a call for some additional suport? 

Builder

@moonwalk I called lifeline and did some of my other strategies. Now I'm just waiting for meds to kick in
Star contributor

Thanks for keeping us updated @redhead. I'm really proud of you for talking to Lifeline and trying some of your strategies to help tonight. I hope you start feeling better soon. 

Community Manager

Hey @redhead good on you for calling lifeline. How're you doing today? Are you ready to start working out some new distraction and coping techniques? 

Community Manager

@j95 if you wanna leave it, that's okay, but you know that tackling a problem when you're chill is gonna make it easier to tackle. All the same, i don't know what the problem is, so maybe I am completely off track, in which case, my bad.  

Community Manager

@N1ghtW1ng

How're you doing today? How's the head? How's the shitty public transport? Found a good place to chill out yet? 

Builder

I just feel like the problem is my entire life so yeah not much can be done about that @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'll get over it.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors