Community Manager

Re: Short Sads

K, i'm gonna stop poking and prodding then Smiley Tongue. I see so much good and awesome stuff about you, life is always full of problems and challenges ( i kind of think it would be boring if it wasn't) but it doesn't mean life itself sucks, just that shit's real busy at the moment.

If there's a particular issue or part of your life that you want to talk through, we'll be here to chat about it as best we can, always. 

Builder

theres a few things but I sort of don't want to be any more annoying than I already am and other people need help more than I do so yeah how about we just leave it at that @Ben-RO

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@Ben-RO I'm feeling better. Publib transport is still shitty, but I have my mum on my side, so that's okay. My "chill out" place has become playing the new LEGO Marvel Avengers game to 100% of which I've done at least 25 I think. If only it wasn't damn hot.
Community Manager

@N1ghtW1ng I shall look this game up. Currently playing this card game called Hearthstone whenever i need a distraction Smiley Happy. Glad to hear your mum is on your side. Your mum sounds like a good sort. 

Community Manager

We want to help you, and can help LOTS of people at once. AND you give  SO much back to us @j95 (not that it's some sort of trading system). The door remains open if you want to talk more, always, for anything, no matter how big or small, it matters to us and we want to hear about it. 

Builder

Thanks @Ben-RO it's complicated so not at the moment
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'm actually really pissed off because I seem to be always getting the run around with places who say they'll help me and I'm over it
Builder

@Ben-RO that would be good. Class was good today but atm the voices are telling me to selfharm and I want to listen to them.
Post Mod

You can get through it @redhead! Don't listen to them, they aren't saying things that are best for you.

Post Mod

Are you struggling to get help from others @j95? Or are the people who are giving help just not helping much?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors