Builder

Re: Short Sads

@Lahna it's too late now.......
Builder

headspace fucking me around as they do every so often @Lahna but whatever 🙄 What can I do, nothing.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

That is so frustrating @j95. Smiley Sad
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Post Mod

Are you okay @redhead?

What are you doing now?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Community Manager

I'm sorry that the voices were intense and harmful today @redhead. Are you ok? Do you need to see a doc? Please let us know if you need help.

I gotta say that I'm disappointed in the way some of the crisis services have treated you @j95. I wish they all had lots of funding and heaps of training and could actually support you the way they are supposed to.

Builder

maybe I'm doing something wrong @ElleBelle It has to be me. That's what has been making me angry the last few days but then I went to footy training tonight pretty fired up and got myself into a bit of a fight which obviously is a very negative way to express it
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

It's not you @j95. To some extent, it's not them either. Our mental health system has a bunch of bottlenecks, and what sucks is that the people who suffer most because of it are the people who really the need and support they are being denied.

A bit of biffo on the footy field isn't the end of the world. As you know, we don't make the best decisions when we're riled up. Once your head feels a bit clearer, you'll be able to think about what happens next.

Builder

I feel like it sort of me makes me feel worse when I contact these places and I get denied, it's a mix of why I contacted in the first place plus the anger of getting knocked back. It really can be more upsetting than the reason I was calling. Lucky I don't need to contact them as much as used to, which is a good thing but when I do its for a pretty big reason. @ElleBelle
Builder

My boyfriend is feeling suicidal and due to being long distance/different country I can't even slightly figure out how to help.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Community Manager

Yeah, I completely understand that @j95. Is there one service that's been a bit more helpful than the others than you can stick to from here on out? It's a great sign that you're finding you don't need to turn to them as much.

That must be really difficult @Bay52VU Smiley Sad

Can you Skype with him maybe, just so you can see each other's faces? Does he have anyone over there to support him?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors