Builder

Re: Short Sads

@ElleBelle not really they've been equally useless/frustrating
Builder

maybe I should just get over myself and stop relying on them the minute something goes wrong
Builder

@ElleBelle @Lahna I ended up in hospital. And I just got admitted to the psych. I'm not ok, but I'm in a safe place.
Post Mod

I'm glad that you're in a safe place at the moment @redhead, it's really good that you are able to see that the hospital is there to help you and so are the people in it! You were really good at giving advice to another RO user yesterday about bringing some activities into hospital- have you brought anything in with you this time?

Community Manager

@redhead

How're you feeling today? Depends on where you're at, but do you want to start a thread together today about new coping techniques and distractions? Totes understand if you're not in the right space now. 

Community Manager

Hey @Bay52VU how's your boy doing today?
Community Manager

@j95 I can see why being rejected like that would piss one off. It's really frustrating sometimes watching our MH systems fail the people they are meant to be there for. I get all shitty about it on occasion.

How're you doing today? How's the anger?
Builder

I can't do anything more about it so it's best I just try and move on, find other things that can help me instead @Ben-RO I've tried my best but it's not working so time to look for other options, which I have plenty of. I can only do so much.
Community Manager

Fair enough @j95! I guess i come from a background where i am used to pushing back a bit when a service says they can't do their job properly. BUT I think youre approach is actually pretty damn wise, i could learn a thing two (or maybe seven) from you. 

Builder

Yeah I've been trying for long enough @Ben-RO sometimes enough is enough and it's better to walk away knowing you tried your hardest.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors