Builder

Re: Short Sads

Can't do this anymore. Want to give up.
Builder

@Lahna as I was brought in by police I wasn't able to bring anything in.
@Ben-RO I'm a lot better today. It would be cool if we started that thread, I've been trying to come up with new strategies but getting stuck.

I was able to go home today. The voices had gone this morning and the intense thoughts I had yesterday dissolved. It was great.
I got to get my tattoo which lifted the rest of my spirits. The dentist was good. And I hung out with friends all afternoon. I'm glad I survived last night and had a good day. I forget how quickly things can change.
Builder

@FootyFan26 are you safe. And is there anything you want to talk about, we are here for you.
Builder

@ElleBelle We can't really skype during the week because there's not much time due to timezone stuff. He doesn't really have anyone who can support him - his dad's verbally abusive, he can't drive to see friends or get out of the house, didn't like my suggestion of going on a forum...

@Ben-RO well he didn't mention feeling bad today, so either things were slightly better or he's bottling it up to not worry/bug me.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Community Manager

Are you ok @FootyFan26? What is it you want to give up on?

Sounds like you've been as supportive as you could possibly be @Bay52VU. If you wanted to share where your bf is located, we could try looking up some services in his area?

I'm really glad that you're safe now @redhead, and that you had a good morning. Do you think it was anything in particularly that made the voices evaporate, so you could use it for the future?

Builder

@ElleBelle I think it was a combination of things like time, medication, talking to someone, etc. I don't really know how to replicate it tho
Builder

Everything @ElleBelle. I'm just sick of everything being so hard.
Builder

I'm not at risk of doing anything so it's okay.
Community Manager

Good that you're safe @FootyFan26, but not good that you're struggling. Are you feeling open to working on some coping methods or not right now?

Builder

Probably not now. I'll probably try to go to sleep now. It's getting late.

Hope you have a good night.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count