Community Manager

Re: Short Sads

Hey @FootyFan26 how was your snooze?  

Community Manager

@redhead i think a lot of the time the best solutions are a combination. Hmm maybe we need to think of combo coping strategies!
Community Manager

@Bay52VU Ah, that sounds pretty stressful. Can you just be like "hey open up! " ? Sorry to hear he doesn't want to have a go at a forum (i hear forums are great).
Builder

Pretty good. I tired myself out last night so I didn't have much energy left.
Mod

This is going to sound really, really stupid. I'm amazing, I have plenty of talents and things that I'm good at, but I can't think of anything, or of what to add in the Positive Self Talk thread. I don't know why. . . I just can't.
Star contributor

I know something you're awesome at! Starting really cool threads, like the Cute Little Stories thread!

Are you usually a pretty humble person who doesn't like to talk themselves up too much usually? Maybe that's what's stopping you a bit from letting the RO world know about all the stuff you're awesome at!

Mod

Don't listen tell that to any of my friends or family (that I'm usually a humble person) because they'd probably laugh Smiley Tongue but yeah, I am. I don't like talking about myself. I can talk about the things I've done, the things I might like to do but I can't talk about myself.
Community Manager

@N1ghtW1ng You are definitely amazing, i only know a sliver of your entire life and even that sounds awesome and like you're awesome Smiley Happy 

Also I struggle with this whole saying something about yourself thing! Why do you think it's hard for some people to do it? 

Community Manager

@FootyFan26 I am glad you had a good sleep. Did it help a bit?
Builder

Getting super annoyed because I'm trying to do stuff and nothing is going right so stupid

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors