Builder

Re: Short Sads

Yup @Bree-RO. A pattern of chaos is pretty much the best/only way to describe my life for the last 6+ years. Nothing ever goes right and the harder I try, the more the universe pushes back at me and makes things worse. :/
Mod Squad

oh @dustb0wldance such a rough feeling. I feel that.. I had a really horrible time in 2015 where I felt Murphy's Law was a shadow that hung around even after the Sun was gone..

I am sorry to hear you're feeling this way and you feel it's been six years without a break. What sort of things are going off course for you (only if you're up to sharing)? We're here to listen.

I read this quote from an article - pretty relevant, if you like it I can find the link for ya Smiley Happy

"So if things are good right now, enjoy it.  It won’t last forever.  If things are bad, don’t worry because it won’t last forever either.  Just because life isn’t easy at the moment, doesn’t mean you can’t laugh.  Just because something is bothering you, doesn’t mean you can’t smile.  Every moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending.  You get a second chance, every second.  You just have to take it and make the best of it."

Builder

I hate my fucking thing called a mother. Go fucking die. I hope your plane crashes on Tuesday
Community Manager

Is your mum being terrible again @redhead? Need to talk about it?

Builder

@Ben-RO she said I was an abomination
Super star contributor

I'm really sorry that your mum said that to you @redhead Smiley Sad It's not true, you're a good and valuable person and I'm glad that you're here Heart How are you doing today?

Super star contributor

I just hurt. I wish I wouldn't wake up tomorrow. It's been years and I'm still just as dumb and lonely and obsessive and crazy as ever...

Mod Squad

Hey @DruidChild oh no had no idea you were having a heavy night you've been providing the community with so much support!

Is it the loneliness that's hardest this evening? Want to talk about what's going on?

Super star contributor

Sorry @Bree-RO I didn't mean to sound fake. Ed symptoms and anxiety have really been getting me down today Smiley Sad And loneliness as well I guess.....I'm going to go to bed soon and hopefully get some sleep but I just need a break from everything hurting and I can never seem to get it. 

Mod Squad

No @DruidChild you didn't at all, I am more super impressed you're able to support the crew when you're feeling low. Well done - speaks a lot to your character. How's the support at the moment for you around ED and anxiety? Have you found any support groups you would try out? I could do some research for you if you're keen - just sing out Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count