Super star contributor

Re: Staying safe and calming down

Okay @loves netball that thought makes it easier Smiley Happy and he's a build a bear teddy anyway so I'm basically just strengthening his back stitching Smiley Tongue

@Creativegirl12 I feel bad Smiley Sad Sad and abandoned and anxious. I think I might give my counsellor a call tomorrow because I don't see her until Thursday and I feel really bad. Thanks for checking in Smiley Happy I hope that you're okay. 

Mod

That sounds like a good project for the week @DruidChild. I hope you find your stuffed blue dog! Sounds like an adorable toy, by the way! Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super star contributor

@DruidChild I want a build the bear teddy!!! I'm sooooo jealous! But I can't be bothered spending the money

Super star contributor

I really want to find blue dog @letitgo!! I miss him Smiley Sad 

Haha he's from when I was like 5 @loves netball, build a bear is so fun but it costs way too much for me to justify going there as an adult either Smiley Tongue His name is Arthur. 

Highlighted
Mod

@DruidChildI'd just like to apologise to you for the extremely late reply to this thread (it's been a crazy few weeks omg). I'm wondering how you are going now? Have you tried any of the strategies we talked about earlier in the thread? Really keen to hear how you're doing (and whether Arthur is recovering well Smiley Tongue)

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors