Builder

Tw

I just want to hurt myself. This feeling is stupid but it won't go away. I'm fucking over it.
Mod Squad

Re: Tw

Hey @redhead sorry to see you're not in a good headspace at the moment. What have you been doing to help cope with the feelings?

If you feel it would help to chat to a counsellor please call Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467.

~Lina/RO

Mod

@redhead how're you doing today? I saw in another post you're at uni today - has getting out helped give you something else to focus on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I slept like shit so today has been hard.
My best mate had surgery this morning, then I had to rush out to uni but uni was a good distraction. I'm about to go see my psychiatrist which I'm nervous about coz its my first apt since hospital. Later I'm freaking out physio
Mod

@redhead ah no sleep sucks Smiley Sad I'm glad uni helped a bit though. Hopefully the appointment went well - it's totally normal to be nervous I reckon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish The psychiatrist appointment went well.

Tho physio sucked. I wish my suicide attempt worked and I was dead so I wouldn't have to deal with this. The prognosis is so depressing. I don't even know if I'm allowed to talk about this on RO could it could be triggering..
Builder

I can't deal with this, I'm hurting myself when I get home
Community Manager

@redhead i am sorry that the prognosis is so bad Smiley Sad you can talk about it with us if it helps, although perhaps if it's super specific take it easy, it's hard to know without knowing what it is! I guess if we think it's potentially triggering, is it okay if we edit it?

I think if you are planning on hurting yourself it's time to put in place the things you have to keep yourself safe instead. Can you please practice some TIP, ACCEPT or another strategy? Could you talk to a 1 on 1 service, play games with us to distract or problem solve with us?

Builder

@Ben-RO I've been trying khl but my counselor has been away from her desk, I just can't cope anymore. Sorry
Builder

I can't fucking deal with this anymore. I want to do something really stupid.
I got a message back from khl saying my counselor won't be back til next shift. What's the point in trying them. I already hurt myself anyway and pretty sure I want worse

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors