Star contributor

Re: Using smiling mind goal3

hows the app going for you @j95

Builder

Haven't really been using it @scared01 a couple of times but I have to do a better job of it
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

That's okay @j95. Are you able to set reminders with Smiling mind, to remind you daily to use it at a particular time?

@j95 @roseisnotaplant @scared01 just wondering how you're all going with using the app? (forming habits is so hard, I know Smiley Tongue)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Hahhahhahhha.Terribly Smiley Tongue

I keep meaning to start and then not starting because I'm hella busy, which kind of defeats the purpose. I think I need to find a way to work it into my routine.
Mod

@roseisnotaplant story of my life tbh Smiley Tongue

Hmm have you tried setting a reminder on your phone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish Don't have a phone (or at least one capable of apps/reminders etc Smiley Tongue ) so I just use my laptop, which works fine, but having something like a reminder would be good. I think there's a google thing you can do to set reminders? I might look into it Smiley Happy
Mod

@roseisnotaplant yeah I think there is some sort of reminder function on Google calendars... @Ben-RO is probably more helpful with that tech-y stuff than me though Smiley Tongue

Star contributor

Haha i haven't been using it either

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count