Community Manager

Re: eating disorder stuff

@redhead tell me what you know about ED recovery, what helps and what makes things tougher?

Builder

Hospital is going to kick me out if I don't eat. Funny thing ISO want to go home anyway so I can hurt myself so I forget about the fact I didn't die Wednesday.
Builder

@Ben-RO I'm not ignoring your question I just can't answer it right now.
Community Manager

@redheadit's unfortunate that they don't want to talk about what's going on with you not feeling like eating. Can you let them know this was part of what's stressing you out right now?

It's okay to not be able to answer at the moment. But lets revisit this when you're in a good space.

I am glad you're here with us again and getting support in the hospital, even if they could probably be a bit more helpful!

Builder

@Ben-RO when I was admitted I told them most of the reason behind it was my ED. And they've been doing lots of tests on me coz I have been dizzy, hypoglycemic and techecardic.
As I've been refusing to eat they said they can't help me and I have to go home, knowing full well I'm hurting myself when I get home.
Mod Squad

@redhead that sounds like a super frustrating cycle to be in. Where are you now and how are you feeling currently? Look forward to hearing from ya Heart

Builder

I'm at home @Bree-RO
I feel so shit. I want to go for a run to calm down but I'm too scared to pass out again.

I think I'll just take some meds soon and try to go to bed.
Mod Squad

@redhead yeah passing out definitely wouldn't be cool, do you like any low energy exercises such as stretching?

Mod Squad

@redhead wanna touch in and see how you're going?

Builder

@Bree-RO thanks.
I'm ok I guess.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count