Builder

Re: eating disorder stuff

I hate these stupid antibiotics. Why do I fucking have to eat. Smiley Sad eating makes me do x and then everything gets out of control.
I hate that my ED is taking over but I have to reach my goal weight by my birthday
Community Manager

Hey @redhead how're you doing today?

Keen to help, but also want you to keep checking in with Butterfly and your case manager (when you're feeling up to that). ED stuff is something that we can help with but we also need to make sure we're getting some advice from the experts on this kind of thing.

Can you have a chat to butterfly today?

Builder

So it's the same old story with me
Now I'm off antibiotic I'm back where I was before. I had promised myself I would reach my goal weight by my birthday in 11days and that really doesn't look like its going to happen. So it's making things worse.

I've been talking about my ED to my supports but there's been more pressing issues and because I'm desperate to lose weight I'm not taking on their advice regarding eating.
Community Manager

@redhead thank you for making the post about this, it's good to know where things are at!

It'd be really great if you could share a bit about the advice they have, because then one of the things RO can do is to support you to have a go at it, even if it's just tiny bits at a time Smiley Happy.

Are you comfortable with sharing a bit of the advice they have offered? Is it more of the distraction stuff that we chatted about a while ago? Or something else?

P,s it's really cool that you're talking it through with your supports Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors