Mod

Re: something's wrong

@ivory so the 500 words is a reflection (just checked the unit outline Smiley Tongue) and it's about reflecting on our learning experiences, so I am going to assume that I have to do it AFTER the presentation. Which it is because it has a dropbox and it's due date says the 7th of May. Yay! Which means I can do it on the weekend, submit it and be done with this dumb assessment.

Time for uni! Smiley Happy
Mod

This group assignment seems to have caused you heaps of stress @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Sad

I assume it is/was today. If it's already happened, how did you go? If it hasn't, good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Uber contributor

Group assignments are so stressful @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Sad I'm really sorry this is causing you so much worry...it sounds like not only is it a tough assignment, but you got a really frustrating group to work with. How are you doing today? 

Builder

SWEET!!! @N1ghtW1ng sounds like you pretty much got this in the bag once the presentation is done. do you have any special treats planned for finishing? ^-^

Mod

@letitgo @DruidChild @ivory so it's finally over! I think it went alright. We almost went overtime because my group didn't believe in me (guess how long my activity went for, go ahead and guess. It was five to six minutes. How much I needed. *slaps group members across the faces* told you so)

So yeah. That hell finally ended. I still have one group assessment (which the group part is pretty much over, it's all individual now) and one partner. I'm kind of with someone I don't want to be with. And then today someone emailed me asking if I still had a partner and I just.. noooo... sorry. I told her to check with our tutor, and then I could ask my partner to go as a three. But, she's alright I guess, she just doesn't seem that involved or interested. Oh well.

This thread kind of turned into an assignment rant, oops Smiley Tongue But thanks for helping me through that night @Bree-RO and @ivory and @redhead, I really needed it Smiley Happy
Builder

I'm glad it went well!!! and im always ready to rant about assignments 

Highlighted
Uber contributor

I'm happy to hear the assignment is done and you were pleased with how it went @N1ghtW1ng!! Smiley Happy Good luck for your next one, here to chat about it if you want Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count