Mod

Re: [CHAT] Can we be your study buddy?

I"m curious to try out this pomodoro thing. Never heard of it before! 

Mod

@lokifish I used to go for walks between study sessions when I was at uni. It's nice to get out of your study space and get some fresh air! I'd listen to music too, so I didn't revert back to stressing about my studies

Mod

I'm going to be "napping" and by that I mean watching cartoons so I won't be joining you all tonight, I still need some TLC for my cold. Smiley Sad I wouldn't be much help though, seeing as my studying is writing a couple of pages of notes the night before then reading over "important info" on my way to exams Smiley Tongue Have fun guys!! Maybe I'll read through later for some tips, I certainly know I need them! Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Seems like we've got a real variety of different study techniques listed here! But how do we all feel about studying?

Do you find it easy to study? Or is it a bit more challenging for you?

Mod

No problemo @N1ghtW1ng! Have a good 'napping' session Smiley Tongue

Mod

@safari93 uni walks are the best!

@N1ghtW1ng rest up and feel better soon! I'm sure there'll be plenty of tips shared here tonight Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

Studying is THE HARDEST THING EVER

Unless it's something i am fascinated by, in which case i have generally already read everything there is to know about it already Smiley Tongue 

Builder

I find studying and basically any sort of written work really challenging, I prefer to be doing things with my hands
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Hahahahah no. But... I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, though I have a nervous breakdown everytime I try and start studying I still somehow end up with HDs. It must be my awesome fish powers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

If it's a subject I'm interested in, then studying isn't too hard since I'll literally read anything on the subject. If I don't find it interesting, then studying is a struggle! Motivation is probably the biggest struggle I face when I study

Top High Fived Authors